Friday, September 7, 2012

Suzy Sells Seashells at the Seashore

There is really something special about fabric that lets you take a vacation year round whenever you look at it!

Here is a pouch I made for a friend's iPhone. It also fits my larger Android phone and my Canon Powershot (which apparently had a hard time taking a clear picture).

This fabric is so pretty in person!
I've had this sandy colored fabric with pretty pink stars for awhile now and figured it would just be smashing with this case. I was right!

Smashing!
I discovered those fusible velcro strips about a month ago and I just can't get enough. So easy to "install" and just makes for a nice finish.

This was a fun project to make on a rainy, gloomy, East Coast night.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Such a great pouch. No need for all the sand =D