Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Melting...Over Those Cute Baskets!!!!!

 Ruby Red Slippers--all kinds of right!
I have a confession to make. This isn't easy to say and I know it might not be easy to understand. However, I can't hide it any longer and I have to be honest with all of you....I don't love *love* The Wizard of Oz.

Wow.

Brutal.

The Flying Monkeys are just wrong. Nasty trees are just wrong. The discrimination against people with green skin wrong. And Dorothy just mimicking Zooey Deschanel...just wrong.

I like "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," the technicolorness of Munchkinland...and oh the shoes. I do love *love* the ruby red slippers.

Ironically...I also love *love* The Wizard of Oz fabrics that are out there. Go Figure.

Oh My!
Say hello to the Munchkinland, If I Only Had This Basket, and Oz-Some baskets. 

You aren't alone in thinking they are super cute. The Wicked Witch was overheard saying, "I'll get you my pretties!"

No comments: