Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy AnniWHOsary!

Apparently there are a lot of Doctor Whovians out there, which I don't mind because I love being able to make items that make people so happy!

One of my best friends from college recently contacted me to help her out with an anniversary gift for her husband.

"We don't take these things too seriously right now," she said. "But I can't tell you how many times I've awakened to strange, scary monsters on the TV."

That conversation led to my first attempt at an iPad cover...or should it be an "iPad Whover"?

TARDIS iPad Whover in fabric from Spoonflower.com

I LOVE this iron on velcro.
I used iron on velcro tabs as a closure. I currently only have the 1" pieces, but a longer strip would also be great.

This iPad cover should meet her requirements as she wanted something that would be fun, but not too ostentatious. Or rather, work appropriate.

These Whosters, however, are definitely home appropriate!

I always feel like, somebody's watching me!
Happy Anniversary!

No comments: