We went out and she picked the fabrics. She wanted the pillow to be a mix of black and white. And only black and white.
I suggested that she add a bit of red for contrast and she finally agreed.
We returned home from visiting our parents in Delaware and the fabric sat on my shelf for months. MONTHS. In July I finally cut the pie slices and pieced the top. Then, I couldn't find the red/black/white fabric that I planned to use for the pillow border.
The pillow pieces once again sat sadly in my workroom. Then, I found the missing fabric! Huzzah!!!! However, the pillow continued to sit in my workroom because I had blocks for swaps and orders from Etsy to complete.
Until this week, when I shook off the dust and finished my sister's pillow.
The back of the pillow is a zebra print.
|It would be "wild" if I could ever get the button thread centered.|