Monday, December 31, 2012

Beverly Hills What A Thrill....or Goodbye 2012.


One of my favorite movies to put on in the background while sewing is "Troop Beverly Hills."

Looks-wise this film may be a time capsule, but the message is still there...you can be the person you want to be as long as you believe in yourself. And look fabulous while trying.

I still can't believe that there are people out there who like my creations enough to purchase one or two at a craft show, or to commission me for special items via my Etsy store. These small acts justify my fabric buying obsession and make me feel like the cool crafters on the blogs I follow. I craft for fun and I create as an outlet of my everyday "real world" life.

The support from this community and from my Courtastic Creations "basket heads," as one affectionately refers to herself, means the world to me. I just love making creations that make people happy. Searching for the right fabric that represents what YOU are looking for and then crafting it into an item, such as a fabric basket or a tote bag.

You all make me feel fabulous and in turn you let me make you fabulous things.

Thank you for a wonderful 2012 and I'm looking forward to 2013.

No comments: