Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beat Bag Is Something to Write Home About...

Feeling a bit like Dr. Frank-N-Furter today, I married my Totes Reversible Totes and Hobo Hipster style bags to create my new Beat Bag! Essentially it's a sling-style shoulder bag that can be customized with closures, interior/exterior pockets, applique, and endless fabric choices.

My Boudoir Beauty tote bags and clutch-o-ramas have been popular, so I thought I'd try the Beat Bag with a new print for that collection. Say hello to the "Strike A Pose" beat bag.

The exterior fabric is a print of lovely pin-ups.




The  interior is a red on red pin-up shoe fabric. Definitely a statement bag.

The finishing touch....a Courtastic Creations label!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Great bag! A really cool design!

I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html