Monday, April 16, 2012

Bad to the Bone and in the Bag!

I've been told it's been good riding weather lately. I'd like to think I'm a bit bad-to-the bone, and while I do rock out in my Jeff Spicoli checkered Vans...I'm a geek at heart and a Harley just isn't in my future.

However, I can't say the same about my friend, Earth Mother, and recently she asked for some bags to take with her out on the open road.

She inspired the Hobo Hipster and even had a cameo in one of my earlier blog posts. You've seen the prototype, but here is the Hobo Hipster in "Bad To The Bone." 

Leather, metal, and skulls. The Holy Trinity.
The outer lining is Alexander Henry "Sugar Skulls" on black. The lining is Alexander Henry Midnight Pastoral.

Two bags. One bike. The next viral sensation!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

That's a cool looking bike!
Love the bag! =D

Courtastic said...

Thanks so much! This bike was just put into my friend's name, and she's in love. It's really beautiful. I like to admire from afar... :)