Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's a....Sleeve-O-Rama?!

A friend at work asked if I could make her a Clutch-O-Rama for her husband. She plans to surprise him with a Kindle Fire for his birthday and she thought a New York Giants or Superman themed cover would be excellent. I was thrilled, but I also worried the Clutch-O-Rama...might be slightly too much fabric. I also really wanted to make it special and try to incorporate both of his passions....so from that desire the Sleeve-O-Rama was born!

All kinds of super men represented here...
On one side the New York Giants are represented. 

Turn it inside out and there is Superman, keeping Metropolis safe and sound.


I think she's going to like it! I know I do!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

That's so cool! You have some really great designs! =D

I'm having a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to stop by and enter (if you haven't already) =D
http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/official-150th-post-giveaway.html